StepsToDo _ Water Filtration Demonstration Kit | DIY Water Purification Science Kit | DIY Science Activity Kit (T180)
About this product :
- Brings conceptual clarity Making real water filtration tower using kit brings conceptual clearity about filtration techniques.
- This water filtration kit helps students to perform different activities and know more about the process of water filtration.
- Suitable for kids in Class 4 to Class 10.
- These activities involve the use of Alum, filtration using cotton and filter paper.
- Kit has crushed granite of different particle size to know how the process of filtration takes place at multiple stages.
- Kit contains material to perform five different experiments to learn different filtration techniques.
- Four plastic filtration cups with small holes at the bottom
- Circular filter paper
- Plastic container
- Activated carbon
- Crushed granite with three different particle size
- Detail instruction manual
- Our focus is on providing real educational content (material + theory / instruction manual) than on extravagant outer packaging of the kit.
- Joyful and meaningful educational gift.
- Educational activity gift for hobby & school science projects.
- Promotes Hands-On educational learning. Generates interest in academics and in learning science.