StepsToDo _ Working of Heater and Rheostat | Demonstration of Heating Effect of Electric Current & Joule's Law | DIY Science Activity (A156)
KIT CONTAINS :
- Heating effect of electricity is one of the widely used effects in the world.
- Two Do t Yourself (DIY) projects 'Heater and Rheostat' in one kit.
- This DIY science project kit help students to understand Heating effect of electrical current, Working of heater, Joule's Law of heating and Concept of variable resistance in circuit
- It demonstrate relation between length of wire and resistance in circuit.
- When electric current is passed through a conductor, it generates heat due to the resistance it offers to the current flow.
- Kit will help to understand working of different electrical appliances like electrical heater, iron, hot plate, etc.
- Fantastic school science project kit. It comes with printed instructions.
- Plastic base board
- Single cell holder
- Connecting wires
- 'L' bracket
- Nuts and bolts
- One Rheostat
- Bulb with bulb holder
- Screw driver
- Kit need 2 pencil cells which are not provide in the kit