StepsToDo _ DIY Reusable Rangoli Wooden Mat (T346) | Combo pack of 3 Rangoli Mats of A,B,C Designs | Traditional Art with Modern Day Ease of Use (Size : 11.5 Inch of each mat)
- Traditionally, Rangoli is an art of decoration drawn on the floor or the entrances of homes. It is thought to bring good luck, prosperity on the house and in the family, and to welcome guests.
- Use for decoration of all events, functions, parties. With our rangoli mat celebrate your Indian roots and embrace the Indian culture anywhere in the world.
Size : 29 cm X 29 cm and 4 mm thickness
Material : Sturdy Eco-friendly Wooden Base. Two-layered portable durable wooden mat. White-colored top frame with 2 mm deep space for filling up.
Flaunt your creativity : Fill up empty-deep spaces in mat with fillings like rangoli, pulses, flowers, or spices in this rangoli mat.
NOTE : Rangoli is not included in Kit.
- You can remove use dry cloth or brush to remove previous fillings and make it ready for next use and storage. If required, mat can be washed quickly with ease.
- Keep rangoli mat on comfortable place like table, Fill it up, Then lift and place the mat at the desired space. You can keep the mat on floor, garden, table top, stairs etc.
- To create an even stronger grip by using a double-tape to avoid the possibility of your kids smudging it over.
- We have various design variations available. Check all variants. Add the variant of your choice to the cart.