StepsToDo _ Tesla Coil Project Material Kit | Wireless Transmission Kit on Breadboard | DIY School Project | DIY Science Activity (T148)
- Magical project to generate curiosity & interest in science.
- Supported with illustrative step wise printed instructions, videos and images.
- Supported with printed notes of theory concepts, real world applications and circuit diagram.
- Suitable for teacher or parents (class 6 to 12 and even for engineering).
- This project works on principle invented by Sir Nicolas Tesla.
- He is the scientist who holds the credit for inventing Induction Motors, AC current, neon bulbs, remote controls etc.
- This project demonstrate wireless transmission.
- It is a perfect teaching tool to spark students interest of science, also a great gift.
- When we were children, we always full of expectation to the unknown world. We ever imagined stepping on the water, also imagine ourselves flying in the sky.
- I imagined that when I pick up a lamp, it will shine when it sits on my hands. It doesn't need to nailed to the ceiling or pinned to the wall anymore.
- Now, this tesla coil project makes dream true. What a marvelous little thing! It lights the bulb without any connection.
- This tesla coil is a wonderful conversation piece. It's a cool piece of art even just stands on your room, desk or school. It is magical science project. Its funny to see how other people's looks and reacts when they see bulb glowing with any wire or connection.
- It works like charm. All of them will want to know how it happened.
- To explain that, our kit comes with printed notes on scientific explanation of same.