StepsToDo _ Hydroelectric Power Generation Kit | DIY Hydro Electricity Kit | Electricity from Flowing Water | DIY Science Activity (T167)
- Conceptual clarity : make real working model of hydroelectricity turbine. Generate electricity from flowing water to glow set of LEDs.
- Can be successfully demonstrated by either using bathroom tap water at home or by rotating turbine fans by hand if water flow is not available.
- Joyful and meaningful educational gift : Suitable for demonstration in science fair . Educational activity gift for hobby and school science projects.
- Our focus is on providing real educational content (material + theory / instruction manual) than on extravagant outer packaging of the kit.
- Soldering and Battery is not required.
- Teaching and Learning Aid for Parents/Schools. Demonstration Kit.
- Working of The Project: We will create mechanical energy by rotating the shaft of the motor using a large turbine wheel with pulley and a small pulley connected to the motor.
- For every single rotation of the large pulley, small pulley on the motor shaft takes several turns.
- Glow LED by Rotating Pulley: Make real working model of Hydro power generator. Generate electricity from rotating pulley to glow set of LEDs.
- Can be successfully demonstrated under runing water in classroom or science exhibition or fair.
- Link to product support and usage video having steps to make product assembly.
- Product usage support contact numbers
- Printed usage instructions.
- All required material to make this project
- Value for money. Proudly Manufactured in India
- Product support directly from manufacturer. For any doubt in usage of kit
- Wonderful school science project
- Best hobby or vacation activity
- Ignites interest in the subject and inculcate a scientific attitude
- Ideal gift product for birthday and other occasions
- Belt Drive System
- Mechanical and Electric Assembling
(1) Question : Does it have a container for holding falling water :
Answer : No. You can use bucket available at home.
(2) Question : It is suitable for which standard :
Answer : Its suitable for kids of 10+ years. Or for standard 5 to 10
(3) Question : How much water pressure is required to generate electricity:
Answer : Normal water flow in bathroom tab is fine. In fact if water flow is not available, you can try rotation of turbine by hand. It works both ways
(4) Question : How much electricity does it generate:
Answer : It can be use to glow more than 4 LEDs. The amount of electricity changes with force of water and dynamo as well.
(5) Question : Does it comes pre-assembled:
Answer : No.
(6) Question : Does it really work
Answer : Yes. LEDs glow when turbine rotates. Its WOW for kids