StepsToDo _ Simple Logic Gates (Or + And + Not) | Pre-Assembled Kit on Card-Board Base | Demonstration Handmade Project | Ready for Use (T179)
- The process consists of a logical operation on one or more logical inputs that generate a solitary logic output.
- A logic gate is comprised of resistors and transistors, or diodes.
- They can perform simple or highly complex operations by joining a variety of logic gates.
- This product contains ready to use fully assemble circuit for simple logic gates like "OR", "AND" and "NOT" gates.
- It is a 100% complete working, ready-to-use handmade project.
- Utilize electronics circuit made on card board of size 31 cm x 21 cm.
- This kit needs battery. Battery is not provided with kit.
- Best suited for those who wish to submit a physics science projects in school/college.
- Can be used as 'class room teaching aid' or 'science fair/exhibition project.
- This product comes with detail printed notes which explains the theory and circuit diagram of the project.