"Howz That Cricket" and "Snake & Ladder". Set of two Educational Board Games for Learning Single Digit Additions/Subtraction
Two delightful games which are simple and easy to play.
Educational Variant of Traditional Game.
Kit Content Specifications
- Two board games on a mat
- Mat dimensions: 41 cm * 35 cm (A3 size)
- Spinner with 0 - 9 number
- A usage instruction guide written by experts
- Packed in attractive gift bag with handle and reusable zip for reusable storage
Educational Learning from the Game:
- Counting from 0 to 100 and Number Sense
- Forward & Back work movement on number line chart
- Introduction to Addition, Subtraction on Number Line
- Logical and Strategic Thinking
Educational variant of traditional game: (Refer manual for more details):
1) Take an extra turn if you roll a nine
2) Land exactly on the last square (100) to win.
3) Add a little strategy to game: Two counters per player
4) Add a little strategy to game: Forward or Backward Movement