Essentials for Early Learning (Set B): Joyful way to Trace & Learn Alphabets, Words and Numbers
Innovative format with learning like book and fun like a game.
Kit Content Specifications
- Kit contains 6 hard laminated mats printed on both sides (Total 12 sides),
- Two marker sketch pen
- Two magnets for sticking mats on fridge or other iron surface
- A usage instruction guide written by experts
- Mat dimensions: 41 cm * 35 cm (A3 size)
- Packed in attractive gift bag with handle and reusable zip for reusable storage
Benefits and Leaning from the Kit :
Many well-meaning parents buy workbooks and have their kids sit quietly in a chair and trace letters and numbers over and over again. That's totally boring and uninspiring. Learning should be an engaging and fun-filled activity.
- Colorful and attractive educational content designed by experts.
- Practice tracing, writing alphabets, numbers in systematic step-wise way.
- Link alphabets to words based sound made while pronouncing it.
- Practice writing of corresponding words.
- Meaning of few Basic English Words
- Opposite Words
- Visual content and associated activities generate interest and actively engage kids.
- These mats can become “dining table mats” for kids. Enjoy learning while enjoying meals.
- This set of mats covers key aspects of early-age education. It covers various topics.
Key Features of the Kit :
- Mats are reusable, durable, washable. Write on mats using marker pen and easily wipe it off using duster.
- Use magnets provided with the kit to stick the mats on refrigerators or other iron surfaces.
- You can pin mats on a pin-up board. You can punch holes in mats and hang them using string.
- Compact & Convenient size. Easy to handle, store & carry. So it is preferred over card board books. Pages of card board book flips automatically and are not that easy to handle by kids.
Kit Is Useful For :
- Kids of age between 5 and 8 years.
- Kit can be used in play groups, schools, at tuition, or at home. You can carry it with you while travelling
Download and install “ StepsToDo ” application from Google Play Store. The app contains a nice collection of videos that help in quickly learning the concepts explained in these mats