StepsToDo _ Clap Switch Working Model Based on Cardboard | Mic Amplifier Flip-Floop Circuit | Ready to use handmade project with Condenser Mic | DIY Science Activity (T209)
- Clap switch working model based on cardboard of size 31 cm in length and 21 cm in Width.
- It is convenient to install, efficient, beautiful, simple and inexpensive new design Clap Switch Kit.
- Zero maintenance, Complete User Guide & Customer Support, Complete Assembled & Tested Kit with 100% Output Guarantee
- Clap Switch is Transistor base circuit. The circuit is designed using four transistors and a very few numbers of components.
- With this circuit, the device switches on by the first clap and it switches off by the next clap.
- Connect the battery and it's ready to go. BATTERY is NOT included in kit.
- The sound signals generated by making a clap are received by condenser microphone, shown in the circuit diagram.
- A microphone converts these sound signals into equivalent electrical signals.
- This product comes with very detailed user manual which explains the theory, including a schematic diagram, assemble instruction of the project.
- Suitable for class 9 to class 12+ kids and teacher.
- Educational activity gift for hobby & school science project.
- Promotes Hands-On experimental learning. Generates interest in academics and in learning science.
- Best suited for those who wish to submit a physics science projects in school/college.