StepsToDo _ Charging and Discharging of Capacitor | Charging & Discharging of Capacitor Tester Project | Pre-Assembled Kit on Card-Board Base | Ready for Use Project (T233)
- Here is a simple and inexpensive design of The Charge and Discharge of a Capacitor.
- With this circuit, we get the ability to control and predict the rate at which a capacitor charging and discharging happening.
- This is important in making a timing circuit.
- 100% Complete working model, pre-assembled and ready-to-use handmade project on card board.
- Size of Board : Length (31 cm) and Width (21 cm)
- Charging and Discharging of Capacitor Tester Project.
- Contains printed notes with brief theory and circuit diagram.
- Can be used as 'class room teaching aid' or 'science fair/exhibition project.
- Best suited for those who wish to submit a physics science projects in school/college
- This product comes with detail study material which explains the theory of the project.
Ultimate Slime Lab | All in One | 50+ Pieces Set | Make 40+ Slime | Milky, Unicorn Rainbow, Swirl, Crunchy, Foamy, Clear, Galaxy, Mermaid, Glitter, Sparkle, Jelly, PVA, Clear, White Glue (T208)