StepsToDo _ Bridge Rectifier Project | Pre-Assembled Kit on Card-Board Base | Ready for Use Project (T234)
- A Bridge rectifier is an Alternating Current (AC) to Direct Current (DC) converter that rectifies mains AC input to DC output.
- Bridge Rectifiers are widely used in power supplies that provide necessary DC voltage for the electronic components or devices.
- A bridge rectifier is a type of full-wave rectifier that uses four or more diodes in a bridge circuit configuration to efficiently convert the Alternating Current (AC) into Direct Current (DC).
- Complete 100% working model, pre-assembled and ready-to-use handmade project on card board.
- Size of board : Length (31 cm) and Width (21 cm)
- Best suited for those who wish to submit a physics science projects in school/college.
- Can be used as 'class room teaching aid' or 'science fair/exhibition project.
- Contains printed notes with brief theory and circuit diagram.
- AC Bridge Rectifier Circuit Science Model Kit on Board Step Down Transformer Based Kit.
Ultimate Slime Lab | All in One | 50+ Pieces Set | Make 40+ Slime | Milky, Unicorn Rainbow, Swirl, Crunchy, Foamy, Clear, Galaxy, Mermaid, Glitter, Sparkle, Jelly, PVA, Clear, White Glue (T208)