StepsToDo _ Basics in Electricity and Electronics Foundational Learning Kit | Electronic Building Blocks Kit | Experimental Kit | Demonstration Teaching Aid (T254)
- Basics in electricity and electronics learning kit contain components soldered on PCBs with easy to connect plug-and-play mechanism to learn about basics of electricity, electronics.
- Kit will help students to explore fundamental laws of electricity and electronics with exciting, hands-on experiments.
- Learn about open circuit, close circuit, how to connect led with switch in circuit, multiple connection, and household wires, series connection, parallel connection and many more.
- Easy to connect - No extra tools & soldering required, 2 AA batteries required (not included). Detailed Instructions booklet included.
- Conceptual clarity: Make real circuit with different component soldered on PCBs with easy to connect plugin method. This will provide real educational content by DIY method.
- Teaching and Learning Aid for Parents/Schools. Demonstration Kit.
- Contain of the kit Battery holder, Power Board, Motor Board, LED Board, Big LED Board, 2 LED Board, Buzzer Board, Push Switch Board, Press Switch Board, Slide Switch Board, Direction Switch Board, 10 Jumper wire, Extra LEDs, 2-B Propeller, 3-B Propeller, 4-B Propeller, Booklet