StepsToDo _ Wind Turbine Making Kit | DIY Windmill Generator Model | Electricity from Flowing Air | DIY Science Project | Science Teaching & Learning Aid (T267)
- Make real working model of windmill to glow LEDs.
- Students will understand electricity generation through wind power.
- Rotation of fan mounted on a tower generates the electricity.
- Kit contains complete material to build up a windmill generator.
- Its a demonstration kit to show how to make connections in simple circuits, which is safe to use.
- In the box : Wooden cutouts, DC toy Motor, LED, Connecting Wires, Pulley with handle, theory and instructions manual.
- Final Size of Model : 7.5 inch X 4.5 inch X 10.5 inch
- Material : Wood
- Note : No battery or soldering required.
- Beautiful kits which demonstrate breeze blowing across become the power that lights LED bulb.
- It is perfect kit for science fair project and teaching aid to teach energy conversion.
- Joyful and meaningful teaching and learning Aid for Parents/Schools.
- Develops scientific creativity of kids.
- Perfect educational gift.
- perfect for School project.