StepsToDo _ Napier Bones Sticks Kit with Usage Manual | Simple & Magical Tool for Multiplication & Division | Useful for Mental or Quicker Math Calculations of Bigger Numbers (T276)
- Kit Contains 11 Sticks and a usage manual. Stcik Size is 20cm by 2.5 cm
- Wonderful gift to generate curiosity and interest about Mathematics.
- Let’s start learning an age old tool for finding the answer to multiplication problem quickly.
- Napier Sticks is an ingenious tool for performing incredibly long multiplication and division calculations.
- Invented in 17th Century.John Napier was a Scottish mathematician who invented a set of rods to make multiplication easier. These rods were called “Napier’s Bones or Sticks”.
- This tool is wonderfully elegant in understanding and explaining how basic math works. This can be a valuable tool for students and educators for mental or quicker calculations of bigger numbers.
- With this simplified tool, students can multiply and divide large numbers quickly and accurately with little effort.
Ultimate Slime Lab | All in One | 50+ Pieces Set | Make 40+ Slime | Milky, Unicorn Rainbow, Swirl, Crunchy, Foamy, Clear, Galaxy, Mermaid, Glitter, Sparkle, Jelly, PVA, Clear, White Glue (T208)