Napier Bones Sticks Kit with Usage Manual. Simple & Magical Tool for Multiplication and Division. Invented in 17th Century. Useful for Mental or Quicker Math Calculations of Bigger Numbers
- Kit Contains 9 Sticks and a usage manual. Stick Size is 20 cm by 2.5 cm Wonderful gift to generate curiosity and interest about Mathematics
- Let’s start learning an age old tool for finding the answer to multiplication problem quickly.
- Napier Sticks is an ingenious tool for performing incredibly long multiplication and division calculations. John Napier was a Scottish mathematician who invented a set of rods to make multiplication easier. These rods were called “Napier’s Bones or Sticks”
- This tool is wonderfully elegant in understanding and explaining how basic math works. This can be a valuable tool for students and educators for mental or quicker calculations of bigger numbers
- With this simplified tool, students can multiply and divide large numbers quickly and accurately with little effort