StepsToDo _ Spinning Wheel Generator Kit | DIY Charkha Generator | Mechanical DC Generator Making Kit | DC Generator Demonstration Model | Science Project Kit (T303)
- Conceptual Clarity : Make a real working generator. Generate electricity from spinning wheel to glow set of LEDs.
- Complete set : Contains all required material and an easy to understand theory and instructions manual.
- You can make a working model using this do it yourself ( DIY ) kit.
- Joyful and meaningful educational gift : Educational activity gift for hobby and science projects.
- Our focus is on providing real educational content, teaching and learning aids (material + theory / instruction manual) than on extravagant outer packaging of the kit.
- Soldering and Battery is not required. Safe for use. Made with natural Wood.
- An excellent activity for classrooms and at homeschooling. Each kit engages learners to discover new ideas about the physical world through assembly and play.
- Correlates well with science concepts such as Motion and Stability, Forces and Interactions, working of levers, Newton’s laws of motion.
- Introduces and demonstrates real world STEM concepts. Allows learners of all ages to explore and visualize physics concepts of Electrical Generator.
- As you spin the Charkha or the Spinning Wheel it powers a Mini Generator and lights an LED.
- In the Charkha a big pulley drives a small pulley and spins it at a very fast speed.
- Small pulley is placed on the shaft of Mini Generator which is a small dynamo motor, Mini generator has a copper coil with number of turns of Insulated Copper wire the ends of which are attached to a LED.
- Motor shaft is attached with magnet which spins in the middle of the coil.
- Now as you spin the Charkha handle the strong magnets spin inside the coil. This spinning magnetic field creates a small current in the coil. These current lights the LED.
- This Mini Generator shows the scientific principle behind the biggest Generators in the world. They all work on the same principle.
- The spinning magnets produce a current in the coil lightening the LED.
- The best way to learn science is to make your own simple model.