StepsToDo _ Electronics for Fun - Basics P1 | DIY Electronics Science Activity Kit | Educational Gift | School Project (A0009)
About This Product
- Age: 10 years & up
- The kit contains 20 good hobby circuits based on NPN and PNP transistors.
- Easy to connect and understand. No soldering required
- It will help kids to learn basics about resistor, diode, LDR, Frequency generator, IC555 etc.
- Children can see blinking lights, hear factory siren, motor cycle sound, can make strength tester, burglar alarm, etc.
- The kit helps children understand working of transistors.
- All circuits need two 1.5 V batteries. The book covers component study along with circuits.
- It is an ideal gift item for kids and students, kids
- This product will be shipped along with required material and manual. Manual has details of how to perform various activities using this kit, theoretical concepts covered by them.
- Refer product and instructions/manual images for more details.
Why should you buy this product:
'Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn’- Benjamin Franklin
Provide Joyful and Meaningful Learning Experience
Instill wonder and fascination towards science among young students
Ignite interest in subject and inculcate a scientific attitude
Motivate Out of the box thinking, Imagination, inquisitive mind
Channelize energy of children in a focused direction