StepsToDo _ How do Pulleys Work | DIY Science Project Kit | Physics Demonstration Kit (A00032)
- Pulley is an example of simple machine.
- A pulley is simply a collection of one or more wheels over which a rope is looped to make lifting process easier.
- Pulleys are used singly or in combination to transmit energy and motion.
- A pulley system is an easy way to lift heavy objects, as compared to lifting the object barehanded.
- Mechanical advantage formula: It is defined as the ratio of load to the effort.
- Use of one and two moving pulleys to understand applied force, mechanical Advantage.
- Hands-On Physics Concept Learning. No More Rote Learning.
- You may refer product and instructions/manual images for more details.
- This product will be shipped along manual has details of how to perform various activities using this kit, theoretical concepts covered by them.
- As said by Benjamin Franklin "Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn’.
- This product provide Joyful and Meaningful Learning Experience. Such activities instill wonder and fascination towards science among young students.
- It help in igniting interest in subject and inculcate a scientific attitude.