Colourful Counting Beads for Kids (Set of 100) | Montessori Toy for Developing Number Sense in Colour Pattern of 10 | Toys & Games (D400)
- Hands-on experience of counting on the mala (For each child) and developing quantity sense up to 100.
- Consolidating sequence of numbers up to 100. Before and after and location of numbers.
- Discovering pattern of ten and hundred for structured counting up to 200, for understanding grouping into hundreds, tens and ones.
- Understanding meaning of symbols for numbers, for ex. 25 is 20 and 5.
- Arranging numbers in ascending and descending order. Identifying the position of a number on a line.
- Product help for supporting addition and subtraction mentally.
- It offers practical look at what they are learning. It also help develop hand eye coordination.
Ultimate Slime Lab | All in One | 50+ Pieces Set | Make 40+ Slime | Milky, Unicorn Rainbow, Swirl, Crunchy, Foamy, Clear, Galaxy, Mermaid, Glitter, Sparkle, Jelly, PVA, Clear, White Glue (T208)