StepsToDo _ Unfinished Diwali Lamp (Diya) Wooden Cutout (Type A) | Vintage Look - Artistic Handicraft | Wall Hanging | Floor Rangoli | Reusable Festive Home Decor for Diwali Navratri Pooja (T340)
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS : Supreme quality of MDF used to create these Diwali Diya's cutouts. Highly durable unfinished wooden plain surface wood cutouts are ideal for any DIY art and craft project.
- DIY ARTISTIC ACTIVITY : These blank MDF Diya cut-outs can be used for acrylic and oil painting, resin pouring, dot mandala, alcohol ink art and other do-it-yourself activities.
- CONVENIENT AND EASY TO USE : These MDF cutouts are extremely easy to paint and are ideal for decoupage activities for kids, artists, custom art creators, and instructors.
- AN IDEAL GIFT : These wooden Diya cutouts can be offered as an excellent Diwali gift to craft lovers, kids as well as adults who love working on DIY projects.
- Usage: Rangoli, Hang On The Wall, Backdrop decoration. Festival, Pooja, Wedding, Diwali, Holi, House warming, Baby shower.
- Thoughtful Inspirational Decor gift to craft lovers. Suitable for both kids and adults.
- Comes in raw, unvarnished wooden look with smooth surface and clear texture. It allows for limitless artistic expression—Paint it, stain it, embellish it, design it according to your own creative spirit!
- Symbol of Peace, Joy, Prosperity and Spirituality . Meaningful Home decor & Wall Art.