StepsToDo _ Plastic Cuisenaire Rods | Individual Kit | Fraction Rods
What Mathematical Concepts can be developed :
- The activities involve students in the process of exploring and investigating abstract math concepts through the use of manipulatives. Students are encouraged to think critically, plan strategies, and share conclusions.
- The rods help children understand math concepts as they process from concrete representation to abstract thinking
- Includes 74 plastic Cuisenaire rods of 10 color-coded rods (orange, blue, brown, black, dark green, yellow, purple, green, red, and white), ranging from 1 cm to 10 cm.
- The durable plastic rods are easy to clean and store. Product comes with detail instruction manual.
- Cuisenaire Rods are great for exploring whole numbers, arithmetic operations, ratio, symmetry, congruence and patterns.
- Provided tactile and visual models.
- Encourages thinking and reasoning. Helps students to reflect on mathematical concepts.
Key Features :
- Number Sense
- Part-part whole
- Skip counting
- Multiplication - Division
- Benefits of using Math Manipulatives
- Proudly Made in India
- Product support directly from manufacturer. For any doubt in usage of kit
- Product comes with attractive user manual written by expert teachers.
- Ideal for classroom teaching as a teaching aid.
Ultimate Slime Lab | All in One | 50+ Pieces Set | Make 40+ Slime | Milky, Unicorn Rainbow, Swirl, Crunchy, Foamy, Clear, Galaxy, Mermaid, Glitter, Sparkle, Jelly, PVA, Clear, White Glue (T208)